华夏大学生在线

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 855|回复: 1

【口语练习】吸血鬼日记台词

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-30 21:22:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jeremy: So, you have no idea where the journal is?

Anna: Nope. Gramps died. And all the kids split his stuff. I can ask.

Jeremy: I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal. It's crazy.

Anna: Maybe it's based in some partial reality.

Jeremy: No. It's gotta be a metaphorical. My ancestor wrote short stories.

Anna: So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.

Jeremy: No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all because I've seen "The Lost Boys" And "Near Dark," like, 50 times.

Anna: Are those movies? Hey. I've never seen them. Maybe we can have a fright night and rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.

Jeremy: Uh, yeah, sure.

Anna: Why does that sound like a no way in hell? Sorry, I'm blunt.

Jeremy: No, it's... I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I just recently got out of something, it's a little too soon, you know?

Anna: Oh please, sure. No worries. I meant as friends. Yeah. Look, I really gotta go. Nice meeting you, Jeremy.

Jeremy: Yeah!

今日学习:Jeremy和Anna讨论吸血鬼是否真实存在的事情。

句型:

1、I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal. It's crazy.  我只是很奇怪我们的祖先干嘛要保留一样的日记呢?很诡异。  (find it weird that 觉得……很奇怪。 只要保持一颗好奇心,这样的句子在生活中是非常实用的。尤其是“十万个为什么”型的人,一定觉得这句话可以作为自己的口头禅。)

2、Maybe it's based in some partial reality.  也许是基于部分事实吧。  (反正感觉在聊天中说出这样的句子,一定很拉风。可以直接背诵,脱口而出。当感觉某些说法或行为有其可取的地方,但并不完全正确的时候,可以很客观地说这么一句。毕竟这世上绝对的事情并不多。)

3、It's gotta be a metaphorical.  应该是有寓意的。  (不管是作文还是说话,中国人的特点还真是意在言外,如果完全按照字面去理解的话,那就没意思了,比如说庄子的寓言。反正主页妞是觉得,只有这样,需要自己去体悟的作品才是好作品,否则谁读出的东西都是一样的就太没意思了。“一千个读者就有一千个哈姆雷特”。发现寓意也是读书的乐趣之一。)

4、I don't want you to get the wrong idea.  我只是不希望你误解。  (get the wrong ideal 误解  在口语中,用一些词组来代替响应的单词,会让口语更出彩,更生动。比如 get the wrong ideal 就比misunderstand 来的更形象。)

发表于 2013-5-31 08:04:17 | 显示全部楼层
赞一个       赞一个               
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:22 , Processed in 1.107500 second(s), 17 queries .