注册
搜索
查看: 713|回复: 3

【欧冠没品笑话】弗爵爷语录

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-30 20:35:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关于开始

"我仍然记得我执教后的一场在牛津的客场比赛,我给完赛前谈话正走向教练席,只见我们的大巴司机坐在那里,他甚至在中场休息时喝下午茶。"

"I can still remember my very first game in charge away at Oxford. I had done my team-talk and was going into the dugout when I saw the bus driver sitting there. He was even giving the tea out at half-time."

关于利物浦:

“我最伟大的挑战不是现在发生的事情,我最伟大的挑战是把利物浦从他妈的王座上踢下来。你可以把这句话发表出来。”  

On Liverpool "My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that."

关于曼城:

关于0304赛季曼彻斯特德比  “我的队员必须挨上一斧头才能捞个点球!”

“One of my players would have to be hit by an axe to get a penalty at the moment.”

“有时候你身边确实有这样一个吵闹的邻居,但你还得同他们一起居住。对此你也无能为力. 他们总会这么吵。你只需要过你的日子,开电视并把声音调大点。”

"Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour. You cannot do anything about that. They will always be noisy. You just have to get on with your life, put your television on and turn it up a bit louder."

关于特维斯举标语事件   “是城子不是吗?小球会有小脾气,天天想着曼联,他们也就这点能力这点眼界了。”

On Manchester City's Carlos Tévez poster "It's City, isn't it? They are a small club, with a small mentality. All they can talk about is Manchester United, that's all they've done and they can't get away from it."

关于C罗转会皇马   “你以为我会和匪帮谈生意?完全没门!我连一个病毒都不卖给他们。”

On Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid   "Do you think I would enter into a contract with that mob? Absolutely no chance. I would not sell them a virus."

关于温格   “他们说他是个聪明人,是吧?会说5种语言。我从科特迪瓦找来的15岁小孩儿都会说5种语言。”

On Arsène Wenger "They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"

关于穆里尼奥    “他很客气,第一回合赛后我们还一起喝了酒,他叫我老板,称我为大人物。但他的问候要是伴以一杯像样的酒就更好了。他给我的完全是除漆剂。”

On José Mourinho   "He was certainly full of it, calling me boss and big man when we had our post-match drink after the first leg. But it would help if his greetings were accompanied by a decent glass of wine. What he gave me was paint-stripper."

关于吉格斯    “我记得第一次看到他的时候,他只有13岁,在球场跑来跑去的,就像一只英国可卡犬追逐着风中飞舞的银色纸片。”

On Ryan Giggs "I remember the first time I saw him. He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind."

关于加里·内维尔      “只要他再高1英寸,就能成为英国最好的中后卫。他老爸有6尺2寸(1.85米),我得查查送牛奶的。”(这个真心黑。)

On Gary Neville   "If he was an inch taller he'd be the best centre-half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in – I'd check the milkman."

关于飞鞋事件     “那绝对是个意外,我再试100或者100万次都不会再发生了。如果我能踢到,那我就应该接着踢球了。”

On kicking a boot into David Beckham's face in 2003      "It was a freakish incident. If I tried it 100 or a million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing!"

关于范尼    “他的进球率是很高,但还没打破我的纪录呢。我在邓弗姆林队时,51场进了45个!”

On Van Nistelrooy  "His strike rate is amazing but he hasn't beaten my record. I scored 45 in 51 games for Dunfermline."

关于C罗     “我跟他打赌他联赛进不了15个球,现在我得改变一下了。如果他进了15个球我可以改。我有权改因为我是教练。我现在要改成150个了。”

On Cristiano Ronaldo  “I bet him he wouldn’t get 15 league goals and I’m going to have to change my bet with him. If he gets to 15 I can change it and I am allowed to do that because I’m the manager. I’m going to make it 150 now”

关于2004年媒体对鲁尼脾气的关注  “你19岁的时候是什么样子的?我那时在格拉斯哥想搞工人革命,我妈还以为我入了共产党。”

On press concerns over Wayne Rooney’s temper in 2004: "What were you like when you were 19? I was trying to start a workers’ revolution in Glasgow. My mother thought I was a Communist."

关于鲁尼的转会请求 “有时你看看田野的母牛,然后你觉得这只比你自己家里的那只好。这是事实不是吗?但事情从不会真正如此。”

On Wayne Rooney's transfer request "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it's a better cow than the one you've got in your own field. It's a fact. Right? And it never really works out that way."

关于保罗·因斯  “我以前说过当一个球员在其巅峰时,他感觉好像可以穿着拖鞋爬珠峰。他当时就这样。”

On Paul Ince  "I used to have a saying that when a player is at his peak, he feels as though he can climb Everest in his slippers. That's what he was like."

“他他妈就是个球霸,十足的暴君!”

“He's a bully, a fucking big-time Charlie."

关于意大利人  “当一个意大利人告诉我盘里是意面,我得翻开番茄酱来查查究竟。他们就是烟雾弹的发明人。”

On Italians "When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

关于里皮     “我都要被淹死了,里皮还在抽雪茄。”

On Lippi  “Lippi smoked a cigar while I was being drowned."

“他长得太帅了以至于我们其他人看起来都跟贝拉卢戈西(吸血鬼德拉库拉的扮演者)似的”

"...so good-looking he makes the rest of us look like Bela Lugosi."

关于菲力波·因扎吉     “这家伙出生在越位线上”

On Filippo Inzaghi     "That lad must have been born offside."

关于贝隆  “去你妈的,我他妈不想跟你说话,他(贝隆)他妈是球王,你他妈是傻逼。”

On media criticism of Juan Sebastián Verón "On you go. I'm no fucking talking to you. He's a fucking great player. Yous are fucking idiots."

关于0203赛季冠军争夺   “现在开始倒计时了,我管它叫‘磨屁股’时间。”

On the 2003 title race "It's getting tickly now – squeaky-bum time, I call it."

关于主裁阿兰·威利    “你看外国的裁判都健壮的跟狗一样。我们也有适合的裁判,但他不行。他给张牌要30秒,他还要休息。太扯淡了。”

On the referee Alan Wiley " You see referees abroad who are as fit as butcher's dogs. We have some who are fit. He wasn't fit. He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. He was needing a rest. It was ridiculous."

关于利物浦是否会赢得0607赛季冠军    “你肯定在搞笑,我看起来像准备自切的受虐狂吗?比起这个,让他们降级如何?”

On whether Liverpool would win the title in 2007 "You must be joking. Do I look as if I'm a masochist ready to cut myself? How does relegation sound instead?"

关于老特拉福德    “观众都死寂一片,跟开葬礼一样。”

On Old Trafford   "The crowd were dead. It was like a funeral out there."

关于9899赛季欧冠决赛的中场休息       “欧冠奖杯离你们就6尺远但要是输了想摸一下都没门,你们当中的很多人以后再不可能离它这么近了,你们怎么敢不拼尽全力就回来了?!”

In The half-time of 1999 Champions League final  "THE European Cup will be 6ft away from you and you'll not be able to touch it if we lose. Many of you will never get that close again. Don't you dare come back in here without giving your all."

关于9899赛季欧冠冠军    “我不敢相信,我不敢相信,足球,真见鬼。”

On the 1999 Champions League triumph "I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell."

关于第20个联赛冠军    “看看我,它让我年轻了十岁。”

on their 20th "Look at me – it's taken 10 years off me today."
发表于 2013-6-5 08:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
赞一个,拉拉拉
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-5 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层
曹俐娟 发表于 2013-6-5 08:02
赞一个,拉拉拉

发表于 2013-6-5 08:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
zanyige                                
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:38 , Processed in 1.093781 second(s), 17 queries .