华夏大学生在线

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1185|回复: 0

名师举例说明 大学英语四级听力冲刺核心技巧

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-26 12:10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
对于听力部分,新东方在线网络课程四级听力主讲赵建昆老师提醒大家,最直接,最清晰的技巧,直接针对2011年6月听力。四级听力占分248.5(35%),正常情况下,你需要至少作对24道题。以下举例说明。

Short Conversations

题目序号:11-18

及格数量:5-6道 推荐准确数量:6-7题

重点场景:restaurant hotel

重点主题:Campus life job-hutting

核心技巧:1、后句比前句重要,回答比提问重要

2、若选项中个别单词或短语被明显播读,此项多为错项;同义词替换选项正确可能性大。

3、同义词替换(最保险考点)

4、关注对话潜在规则:

例如东西断货、房间爆满、考试失败、课程作业抱怨、交通工具迟到、邀约失败...

例一:2010年12月

A) her new responsibilities in the company

B) what her job prospects(前景) are

C)what the customers’ feedback is

D)the director’s opinion of her work

KEY:D

原文:

M: How’s the new job going?

W: Well, I’m learning a lot of new things, but I wish the director would give me some feedback。

Q:What does the woman want to know?

本题中,第二句为考点,feedback 直接换成答案的opinion,而C项的feedback是明显干扰。

例二:2009年12月第16题

A) She must have paid a lot for the gym. B) She is known to have a terrific figure.

C) Her gym exercise has yielded good results. (她的健身房练习取得好的结果)

D) Her effort to keep fit is really praiseworthy.

原文:

W: I’ve been working out the gym since January. I was a bit out of shape.

M: You look terrific. It seems that your effort has paid off.(你看起来棒极了,看来努力没有白费.)

Q: What does the man imply about the woman?

解析: 关注第二句,期间读到的单词全部在错项中有所体现。答案是C。

Longer Conversations

题目序号:19-25

及格数量:4 推荐准确数量:5-6道

重点场景:Airport(flight) hotel

重点主题:Campus life job-hunting

核心技巧:1、视听基本一致。(听什么选什么)

2、第一句、第一回合对应第一题答案;

3、选项答案为短语或单词可以直选;

4、问答式对话中,答案句经常出题

5、请注意对话的主旨

例题: 2010年6月第二段长对话

23.A) The pocket money British children get.

B) The annual inflation rate in Britain. C) The things British children spend money on.

D) The rising cost of raising a child in Britain.

24.A) It enables children to live better. B) It goes down during economic recession. C) It often rises higher than inflation. D) It has gone up 25% in the past decade.25.A) Save up for their future education. B) Pay for small personal things. C) Buy their own shoes and socks. D) Make donations when necessary.

答案:ACB

原文:

听力原文:

W: Now you’ve seen this table of figures about the pocket money children in Britain get?(Q23答案点,首句考点+视听一致)M: Yes. I thought it was quite interesting, but I don’t quite understand the column entitled change. Can you explain what it means?W: Well, I think it means the change from the year before. I am not a mathematician, but I assume the rise from 70p to 90p is a rise of 25 percent.M: Oh yes, I see. And the inflation rate is there for comparison.W: Yes. why do you think the rise in pocket money is often higher than inflation?(Q24答案点,视听一致)M: I am sorry I’ve no idea. Perhaps parents in Britain are too generous.W: Perhaps they are. But it looks as if children were not better off in 2001 than they were in 2002. That’s strange, isn’t it? And they seem to have been better off in 2003 than they are now. I wonder why that is.M: Yes, I don’t understand that at all.W: Anyway, if you had children, how much pocket money would you give them?M: I don’t know. I think I’ll probably give them 2 pounds a week.W: Would you? And what would you expect them to do with it?M: Well, out of that, they have to buy some small personal things?(Q25答案点,视听一致), but I wouldn’t expect them to save to buy their own socks, for example.W: Yes, by the way, do most children in your country get pocket money?M: Yeah, they do.

Q23 What is the table of figures about?Q24 What do we learn from the conversation about British children’s pocket money?Q25 Supposing the man had children, what would he expect them to do with their pocket money?

Passage Comprehensions

题目序号:26-35

及格数量:6 推荐准确数量:8道

核心技巧:1、视听基本一致

2、顺序答题,首尾句,转折关系等重点词汇

3、注意语调变化,升调(疑问句)时会出题

4、最高级会出题

例题: 2007年12月第一篇短文听力

26. A)They care a lot about children.

B)They need looking after in their old age.

C)They want to enrich their life experience.

D)They want children to keep them company.

27.A)They are usually adopted from distant places.

B)Their birth information is usually kept secret.

C)Their birth parents often try to conceal their birth information.

D)Their adoptive parents don’t want them to know their birth parents.

28. A)They generally hold bad feeling towards their birth parents.

B)They do not want to hurt the feelings of their adoptive parents.

C)They have mixed feelings about finding their natural parents.

D)They are fully aware of the expenses involved in the search.

29. A)Early adoption makes for closer parent-child relationship.

B)Most people prefer to adopt children from overseas.

C)Understanding is the key to successful adoption.

D)Adoption has much to do with love.

答案:ABCD

原文:

When couples get married,they usually plan to have children,Sometimes,however,a couple can not have a child of their own. In this case,they may decide to adopt a child. In fact,adoption is very common today. There are about 60,000 adoptions each year in the United States alone. Some people prefer to adopt infants. Others adopt older children. Some couples adopt children from their own families,they all adopt children for the same reason. They care about children(第26题) and want to give their adopted child a happy life.

Most adopted children know that they are adopted. Psychologists and childcare experts generally think this is a good idea. However,many adopted children or adoptees have very little information about their biological parents. As a matter of fact,it is often very difficult for adoptees to find out about their birth parents because the birth records of most adoptees are usually sealed. The information is secret,(第27题)so no one can see it.

Naturally,adopted children have different feelings about their birth parents. Many adoptees want to search for them,but others do not. The decision to search for birth parents is a difficult one to make.

Most adoptees have mixed feelings about finding their biological parents. (第28题)Even though adoptees do not know about their natural parents,they do know that their adoptive parents want them,love them and will care for them.

Questions 26 to 29 are based on the passage you’ve just heard.

26.According to the speaker,why do some couples adopt children?

27.Why is it difficult for adoptees to find out about their birth parents?

28.Why do many adoptees find it hard to make the decision to search for their birth parents?

29.What can we infer from the passage?

Compound Dictation

题目序号:36-46 (前八题每题0.5分,后三题每题2分)

及格数量:6分 (写对至少5个单词,至少写出2句话的大意)

核心技巧:

1、一定要挤出至少2分钟的时间,预览整个文章。(考前时间或者DIRECTION时间)特别关注高频词汇,因为他们会出现在后三空中!

举例:2010年12月真题:

Writing keeps us in touch with other people. We write to communicate with relatives and friends. We write to preserve our family histories…… growing importance of computers, however, there will always be a place and need for the personal letter. A hand-written note to a friend or a family member is the best way to communicate important thoughts. No matter what the content of the message, its real point is, "I want you to know that I care about you." This writing practice brings rewards that can’t be seen in bank accounts, but only in the success of human relationships。

请注意,位于答案中的communicate在听写一开始就印刷在卷子上,抄写即可。

2、第一遍放音时,单词写出前几个字母即可,否则你会失去听到下个单词的时间。

句子尽量写出两到三个单词的开头。建议采取听到什么写什么的方式。

特别提示:句子的开头和结尾是最容易被写出的位置。

3、 第二遍放音时

补全单

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:05 , Processed in 1.108440 second(s), 17 queries .