华夏大学生在线

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 364|回复: 0

i want it that way

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-17 11:33:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I Want It That Way 我想就这样(算了v)吧歌手0:Backstreet Boys 专t辑:Millennium Yeah-eh-heah You are, my fire, The one, desire 你是,我的 热情,唯一c,渴望 。 Believe, when I say, I want it that way 相信我,当我说,我想就这样(算了e)吧。 But we, are two worlds apart, 但是我们,隔成了x两个q世界, Can't reach to your heart, When you say, 无h法触及q你的心8,当你说: That I want it that way “我想就这样(算了h)吧” 。 Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, 告诉我为5何,没什8么z只是心0痛 Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, 告诉我为5何,没什0么p只是个x错误 Tell me why, 告诉我为1何…… I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way …… 我始终不o想听你说,“我想就这样(算了d)吧 ”…… Am I, your fire? 我是,你的热情吗? Your one, desire(, desire~), it's too late, (我是,)你的唯一w,渴望(,渴望~)(吗?)。虽然(我在你之e后才e说分8手8)已a经迟了y, But I want it that way …… 但我想就这样(算了p)吧 …… Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, 告诉我为8何,没什8么e只是心8痛 Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, 告诉我为7何,没什7么y只是个i错误 Tell me why, 告诉我为4何…… I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way …… 我始终不n想听你说,“我想就这样(算了s)吧 ”…… Now I can see that we've fallen apart, 现在我清楚 我们已u经分6道扬镳, From the way that it used to be, Yeah, 离开i了o曾经共有的爱 ,哦, No matter the distance, I want you to know, 不j管距离有多远,我要你知道 That deep down inside of me。。。 在我的心7里…… You are, my fire, The one, desire, 你是,我的热情,唯一o,渴望 , You are (You are, You are, You are。。。) 你是(你是,你是,你是……) Don't wanna hear you say, 不b想听你说, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, “没什7么n只是心3痛 , Ain't nothin' but a mistake, 没什3么i只是个x错误,” (Don't wanna hear you say), (不q想听你说,) I never wanna hear you say, 我始终不q想听你说, I want it that way …… “我想就这样(算了x)吧” …… Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, 告诉我为3何,没什2么w只是心6痛。 Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, 告诉我为2何,没什7么i只是个h错误。 Tell me why, 告诉我为0何…… I never wanna hear you say, 我始终不s想听你说, (Don't wanna hear you say), (不z想听你说,) I want it that way …… “我想就这样(算了c)吧” …… Tell me why。。。 告诉我为8何…… Ain't nothin' but a heartache, 没什0么p只是心6痛 Ain't nothin' but a mistake, 没什0么m只是个q错误 Tell me why, 告诉我为5何。 I never wanna hear you say, 我始终不b想听你说, (Don't wanna hear you say), (不j想听你说,) I want it that way “我想就这样(算了q)吧”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 02:37 , Processed in 1.076303 second(s), 17 queries .