刘颖L 发表于 2021-4-26 12:27:42

Sugar

Sugar是Maroon5第五张专辑的第三首单曲,轻快的曲风和朗朗上口的歌词再配上这暖心的MV。
I'm hurtin baby, I'm broken down  I need your lovin, lovin I need it now  When I'm without ya, I'm somethin weak  Ya got me beggin beggin, I'm on my knees  I don't wanna be needin your love  I just wanna be deep in your love  And it's killin me when you're away (ohh baby)  Cause I really don't care where you are  I just wanna be there where you are  And I gotta get one little taste  Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathy  Ya you show me good lovin make it alright  Need a little sweetness in my life  Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  My broken pieces you pick them up  Don't leave me hangin hangin come give me some  When I'm without ya so insecure  You are the one thing one thing I'm livin for  I don't wanna be needin your love  I just wanna be deep in your love  And it's killin me when you're away (ohh baby)  Cause I really don't care where you are  I just wanna be there where you are  And I gotta get one little taste  Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathy  Ya you show me good lovin make it alright  Need a little sweetness in my life  Your sugar yes please won't you come and pour it down on me  I want that red velvet I want that sugar sweet  Don't let nobody touch it unless that somebody's me  I gotta be your man there ain't no other way  Cause girl you're hotter than a southern California day  I don't wanna play no games you don't gotta be afraid  Don't give me all that shy shit no make up on that's my (sugar)  Sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathy  Ya you show me good lovin make it alright  Need a little sweetness in my life  Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  Sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me  I'm right here cause I need little love a little sympathy  Ya you show me good lovin make it alright  Need a little sweetness in my life  Your sugar yes please won't you come and put it down on me

甄天 发表于 2021-4-26 12:59:10

刘老师,刘老师

甄天 发表于 2021-4-26 12:59:20

你这也太水了

甄天 发表于 2021-4-26 12:59:39

有一说一,真的有点水

甄天 发表于 2021-4-26 13:00:17

刘老师,yyds

陶慧芳 发表于 2021-4-26 19:13:29

哈哈哈哈哈发大水了

刘颖L 发表于 2021-4-26 21:00:12

甄天 发表于 2021-4-26 12:59